We discussed the following at our meeting:
- “Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving.” – W.T. Purkiser
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God.” Philippians 4:6
- How do you give thanksgiving daily and annually?
- “A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues.” - Cicero
- “It is as if praise has been quarantined both temporally and spatially to those one or two hours when communities of faith meet for official worship.” – Rev. Dr. Rolf Jacobson
- Congratulations or praise for God?
Check your emails and the blog wall for an announcement about our December meeting!